Hand-painted in a deep lavender purple, this trio of globe allium flowers make an attractive display in a vase, and can embellish bouquets of fresh flowers. Their bright galvanised stems are weatherproof, and these pops of colour can also be used to liven up small bushes or mark plants in the soil.
- Cast resin on galvanised steel stem
- Hand painted finish
- 'Organic'-style bent stem, will not rust outside
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: 40-50cm long, head diameter 2-3cm
- Available shorter upon request
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Our small pieces are harmoniously grouped in threes in slightly different lengths, perfect for display in a vase or jug. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, they also make perfect plant markers for bulbs or perennials, and are designed to last for many years to come. These sets make ideal gifts, and arrive wrapped in florist’s cellophane with twine.