Lovingly hand-sculpted by Paul, the design of our artichoke sculpture captures the elegant details of this stunning plant in our verdigris bronze effect finish. Standing tall on a straight stem, this piece can be used to stake plants during the warmer months, and provide ongoing height and interest in your garden during the winter.
- Cast resin with verdigris bronze effect finish
- Straight stem available in mild steel (oxidises outside), powder-coated bronze effect or stainless steel
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: overall height approx 115cm
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Seed Pod collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Encompassing seed heads, pods and other fruit/vegetable shapes, these unusual organic forms lend architectural structure and height to any garden.