Mounted on a tall, slender split stem, this delicate pair of butterflies dances in the breeze, adding height, colour and elegant movement to a garden.
- Steel butterflies powder-coated in sage green
- 'Organic'-style bent mild steel stem with two thin spring stems, oxidises to a warm orange outside
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: overall height approx 145cm. Main stem 82cm long, spring steel branches 58cm, butterfly 15cm wide
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Wildlife collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Ranging from various insect creatures and fish to charming bird forms, these pieces lend character and colour to any garden.