Powder-coated by hand in brilliant white, this daisy flower stake provides vibrancy and interest to any garden display. These charming blooms look fantastic in small groups, providing support to plants or simply brightening your garden during the darker months.
- Powder-coated stainless steel flower with cast resin centre
- Spiral loop stem, available in mild steel (oxidises to orange outside), powder-coated bronze effect or stainless steel
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: full length approx. 110cm, flower diameter 12cm
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Flower collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Ranging from structural globe alliums to vibrant red poppies, these dynamic forms lend a splash of colour and height to any garden.