One of our most popular products, this elegant Dragonfly Stake is intricately welded together by hand, before being individually finished with a textured silver powder coat and verdigris patina. These charming pieces work brilliantly on the side of a pond or amongst a wild planting scheme providing movement and interest and can be easily moved around as the garden changes with the seasons.
- Powder-coated steel dragonfly on bare metal stem
- Hand-painted verdigris patina
- Tall scroll-top stem, oxidises to orange when placed outside
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: full height approx. 110cm
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Wildlife collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Ranging from various insect creatures and fish to charming bird forms, these pieces lend character and colour to any garden.