The soft, warm orange of this oxidised echinacea flower stake will beautifully complement the greens in your garden, creating a rustic, natural harmony. The muted palette of the oxidised finish works perfectly with the echinacea's gently drooping petals, adding interest to your garden year-round.
- Welded mild steel flower on mild steel stem
- 'Spiral loop' stem, oxidises to orange outdoors
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: overall height approx. 110cm, flower diameter 11cm
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Flower collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Ranging from structural globe alliums to vibrant red poppies, these dynamic forms lend a splash of colour and height to any garden.