Our elegant Echinacea Flowers are now available in a more subtle colourway, with this beautiful green verdigris patination effect. Powder-coated and painted by hand, the muted palette works perfectly with the echinacea's gently drooping petals.
- Powder-coated stainless steel flower with cast resin centre
- Hand-painted verdigris bronze effect finish
- Spiral loop stem, available in mild steel (oxidises to orange outside), powder-coated bronze effect or stainless steel
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: 110cm long, flower diameter 12cm
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Flower collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Ranging from structural globe alliums to vibrant red poppies, these dynamic forms lend a splash of colour and height to any garden.