Hand-painted in a soft purple, this trio of lavender flowers contrast with their attractive pale green stems, which have been powder-coated individually. The set makes an attractive display in a vase or jug, and can embellish bouquets of fresh flowers. Also suitable for outdoor use, they make perfect markers for plants or small supports.
- Cast resin on powder-coated steel stem
- Hand painted finish
- 'Organic'-style bent stem, will not rust outside
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: 30-40cm long
- Available shorter upon request
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Our small pieces are harmoniously grouped in threes in slightly different lengths, perfect for display in a vase or jug. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, they also make perfect plant markers for bulbs or perennials, and are designed to last for many years to come. These sets make ideal gifts, and arrive wrapped in florist’s cellophane with twine.