This new design has been inspired by the striking onion bud as it is about to burst into bloom and create its fantastic display. It is supplied as standard on the popular bare metal oxidised stem. This is a great way to create instant height and impact in your garden.
When I speak to customers I hear so many times how visitors always notice and comment on these pieces in the garden.
- Cast resin on mild steel stem
- Verdigris bronze effect finish
- Spiral loop stem, available in mild steel (oxidises to orange outside), powder-coated bronze effect or stainless steel
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: top piece approx 7x7 cm, stem 110 cm long
- Free delivery on orders over £60
- Personalised message options available
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Pieces from our Seed Pod collection can be used as plant supports or simply as decoration, and are designed to last for many years to come. Encompassing seed heads, pods and other fruit/vegetable shapes, these unusual organic forms lend architectural structure and height to any garden.