This trio of small Poppy Seed Heads makes an elegant display that lasts through all seasons, ideal for those who love unusual organic forms. Finished with our signature verdigris effect, they are perfect for display in a vase or jug, or used outdoors as markers in the soil. Free UK shipping on this set
- Cast resin on mild steel stem
- Verdigris bronze effect finish
- 'Organic'-style bent stem, oxidises to a warm orange if used outside
- Frost and weather resistant, can live outdoors year-round
- Dimensions: 35-40cm long, seed head diameter 4-5cm
- Available shorter upon request
All Paul Cox Sculpture products are designed by Paul and handmade in our workshop in Newhaven, East Sussex. Our small pieces are harmoniously grouped in threes in slightly different lengths, perfect for display in narrow-necked vessels. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, they also make perfect plant markers for bulbs or perennials, and are designed to last for many years to come. These sets make ideal gifts, and arrive wrapped in florist’s cellophane with twine.